Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Why I love America Reason no. 984351036657




I was watching CNN when they announced that the Bush Administration is backing Anna Nicole Smith in her court battle to secure her deceased husband J. Howard Marshall's millions. I don't know when the Bush administration decided that backing playmates who married 89 year old men was the way to go...but to be honest nothing shocks me anymore.

Originally, a federal bankruptcy judge sided with Smith in the fight over her late husband's estate, awarding her $474 million. That was reduced to about $89 million by a federal district judge, then thrown out altogether by a federal appeals court.

If you ask me Anna Nicole should get the money, why do his family deserve to get it? What did his family do that is so great?

Were his family Guess models?

Did his family pose for Playboy?

Did his family have an AWESOME reality show?

Did his family sell Trimspa? um..no..and the most important question...

Did his family give him lapdances when he was 89 and they were only 26?



...well I hope not....



but Anna Nicole CARED enough to lapdance for an 89 year old man when SHE was 26...and if that isn't worth $474 million I don't know what is...



To read the full story click HERE