Wednesday, December 21, 2005

More news from Mr. and Mrs Blandy McBland Bland




If Star magazine is to be believed then Jude and Sienna are getting engaged again on Christmas day...and this is allegedly the poem she wrote for him..get ready to barf..

"We've had our ups and downs this year,
But I'm so alone when you're not near,
You make me frown and make me smile,
But I won't be down when we walk up the aisle."

ummm..ok...I wrote a Jude and Sienna poem of my own..

"I stole my style from Kate Moss,
We are both as thin as dental floss,
We are bland and we are dull,
GO AWAY!

Ok, so I got carried away at the end and forgot to rhyme but you get the idea. Anyway in related news Naomi Campbell actually said something that made sense:

"A lot of people compare the actress Sienna Miller to her. (Kate Moss) But I can't stand to hear that. I don't know Sienna Miller but there is no comparison to Kate. I don't like imitations, I like the real thing."

Wow! Now if we could only get Naomi and Sienna in the same room with lots of sharp objects, that would be more entertaining than a wedding.