Tuesday, December 20, 2005

2 more celeb smeetings!

SMEETING: Somewhere between seeing and meeting...eg: a wave, a smile, a touch all constitute smeeting. Well today was a busy day of celeb smeetings for me..first I smet Nicole Richie in American Apparel on Robertson. I went into the store and as soon as I got in loads of paparazzi appeared outside, it freaked me out a bit. Then I saw Nicole at the counter wearing a white vest...she is TINY..and I don't just mean skinny but TINY in frame...she looks about 8 years old! Then I assumed she went into the chaning room to try something on but I think she snuck out of the back exit. Anyway that was pretty boring and doesn't constitute a smeeting but just wait....

My next encounter was in Barneys near Rodeo Drive, in the mens section i was bending down looking at some jeans..when I stood up I just very lightly bumped into a lady...then i saw she was pregnant...then I saw it was KATIE EFFING HOLMES!!! I have never been so scared in my life...she had a bodyguard with her who looked just about ready to kill me. I said sorry and shuffled past but she didn;t say anything back. I actually think that she is genuinely pregnant now..no fake belly...it looked all real to me..so the puzzle continues..

Whoever said that pregnant women have a glow IS LYING!! Katie looked exhausted..huge bags under her eyes and she didn't smile once...she looked like she needed a good hug...I think she has truly been lost to Scientology...if only she had discovered Trumpetcat sooner?

Anyway since i am such a CHICKEN..I didnt get photos..so I made some artists renditions for you...Next time WHOEVER I meet I promise I will get photos...god I would be the worst paparazzi in the world...