Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Love. Angel. Music. Baby!!!




Gwen Stefani has confirmed that she is three months pregnant with her first baby and is set to give birth in June next year. Stefani's husband, British actor Gavin Rossdale is said to be extatic. Rossdale's dad Douglas told America's Us Weekly magazine: "We are delighted."

"The pop babe's mum, Patti, also reportedly confirmed the pregnancy to the magazine. Gwen has made no secret of wanting to start a family with Rossdale, who recently discovered he had fathered a love child with British singer Pearl Lowe, who he dated in the 1980s. Earlier this year Gwen confessed she was dreaming about having children and was prepared to wait as long as it took to get pregnant. She said at the time: "It hasn't happened and that's something that isn't in my control. "I'd like it to happen, of course I would, but I have an amazing husband and the most fulfilling, creative career I ever dreamed of, so I'm not complaining."

Rossdale also appeared to be desperate for another child when he promised Gwen he would take their future baby on tour to give her a break. He said: "I told Gwen if she has a baby, I'll take the child on tour with me to give her a break".

I am so happy for them, I am most excited about Gavin and Gwen's baby over all the other celebrity babies. It has such great genes, I forsee it being beautiful, talented, creative, itelligent and having a great sense of style. Also you know that Gwen and Gavin are going to pick an awesome name for their baby..although if they steal my secret baby name I will hunt them down..

...um..not that I have a secret baby name...

...boys don't do that...

Quotes courtesy of BANG Media International