Friday, December 16, 2005

Sausagedog Mariah, Plumpkinspork and more...




Ashlee Simpson Collapsed in Japan, maybe she finally realised that she has no talent?




Lindsay Lohan has signed as the new face of Chanel The Lohan said "I'm shooting with Karl Lagerfeld! It's amazing. I'm so excited. I think it's for a magazine."
Personally I think she is a great choice to replace Kate Moss, she is hot, skinny and enjoys the same...um...recreational activities as her.





From the look of this picture Scientology has finally got to Katie Holmes. Here I think she is trying to channel the great alien lord Plumpkinspork...she is doing it by looking plump (fake belly), impersonating a pumpkin (ugly coat) and using her mind control to try and levitate a spoon and fork. Those crazy scientology kids...don't they know its all about TRUMPETCAT now?




An unfortunate translation of the word "the" for German GQ..although a lot of us were thinking the same thing.




Oh Mariah Mariah, didn't we just talk? Didn't we say about dressing your age? and now here you are..all English sausage-like wearing what I can only ges is an XXL men's long sleeved shirt from the Gap. Also your hair kind of makes you look like Paris Hilton's dog..which I guess would make you a sausage dog...i mean..if thats the look you are going for thats cool...I guess I just never heard of sausage dog chic..