Saturday, December 24, 2005

BritBoy's Success

I just wanted to wish all my readers very happy holidays, this year has been great for me...my blog has surpassed all expectations and I hope that it will only get bigger in 2006! I was looking through my site stats and found that my most popular post was nothing to do with being British...

It was about a small cat called Harold who had a big dream....

If you didn't get to read it the first time around then click HERE

The post really did cause quite a stir including a hefty donation to the Church of Trumpetcat by a reader named Sherrence..Thanks Sherrence! Of course this donation helped her to advance along the spiritual path much quicker and after completing her molecular rundown she will be a Level 2 Trumpetcatist: A whisker disciple.

It doesn't end there though... I also recieved photos of a "Trumpetcat Spiritual Reflection Chamber" installed in a reader's home..even I don't have one of those...(all the foil keeps out negative Kiton waves)







If you would like to speed up your Trumpetcat spiritual discovery or simply wish Harold and myself happy holidays then please feel free to donate to the Church below:









Donating to the church will allow you to better yourself in ways you will have never imagined, your career, love life, finances and friendships will instantly improve becuase the evil remnants of Harold's trumpet will be dislodged from your brian. DONATE TODAY!

DISCLAIMER: I'm lying.