Thursday, December 29, 2005

2 ways to waste time..

For literally HOURS of fun click HERE

You upload a photo and the face recognition software searches a database of thousands of celebrities to tell you who you look like most. Its so hilarious..not because its accurate but actually the opposite...The first time i uploaded my photo i got (I swear to god this is true)

1. Colin Farrell (hmmm ok no-one has ever told me that before)
2. Morgan Freeman (ooook...well maybe if I was black I would look like him)
3. Lucy Liu (ok..so I'm an Asian woman?)

I think you have to play around with it a few times and see which results come up most often...after I did this the results were more accurate.. I got

1. Colin Farrell (seriously NOONE has EVER said I look like him)
2. Jason Biggs (hmmm ok not too happy about that one)
3. Fernando Alonso (Hmm I can kind of see it)

Most people tell me I look like Jason Schwarzman actually. Anyway I was being pretty skeptical so I uploaded some celebrity photos hoping to fool the machine but GUESS WHAT..it got them all right first time. Maybe I am like Colin Farrell...well I am part Irish...I'm just not a drunken womaniser

...but I'm sure I can work on that...

Also...Kevin Federline has released a snippit of his first single Popozao for our listening enjoyment. Click HERE

I swear I nearly cried with laughter listening to it..and its only about 5 seconds long..but its just him repeating the nonsensical word "Popozao" over and over..

You would think with a wife who is one of the most successful recording artists of all time he could do better..