Wednesday, December 14, 2005

A luxurious Christmas!




Last night Mr. Bobby Trendy hosted a Christmas extravaganza to benefit orphans...at least I think it was orphans...anyway there were toys.

Lots of Hollywoodites, Celebutantes and "it" boys and girls were in attendance including a fellow blogger Mr. Perez Hilton from The Perez Hilton Blog. Bobby, ever the welcoming host managed somehow to change into 7 different outfits during the course of the evening! Quite a feat!

Bobby let me in on some of his upcoming projects and let me just say that you want to watch this space...Bobby Trendy may soon be entering the blogosphere! I can't think of anything more entertaining than a Bobby Trendy blog, except for maybe a line of Bobby Trendy talking dolls or a Bobby Trendy clothing line!

I have a feeling that Bobby's media empire is only just beginning...