Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Tori Spelling gets screwed!




In the wake of her father's death Tori Spelling has been well and truly screwed by her father's will. Aaron's assets are allegedly worth $500 million but Tori's cut came out at a mere 0.16 % of the Spelling fortune totalling $200,000, plus approximately $600,000 in private investments set up by her father!

Sources have claimed that Tori's mother, Candy, may be behind the meagre payout as she is the executor of Aaron's will..and we all know that Candy and Tori don't get along so well...

There are rumours that Tori may contest the will as it was changed by Aaron close to the date of his death, while he was suffering from Alzheimers.

Tori has been spotted in Canada shopping at dollar stores, pawn shops and buying lottery tickets since hearing the news.





Ok, so the girl still ends up with like $800,000 in her pocket? Want to know what I have in my pocket? 6 pieces of lint, something that looks like beef jerky and a turtle that I crafted out of aluminum foil...so I wouldn't really complain if I were Tori.

It does suck though...its kind of like that time I married that 85 year old oil baroness and when she was taking a bath I pushed the microwave into the tub and then ended up with nothing in her will and....um.....i mean....what?...that never happened.....