Tuesday, July 25, 2006

BRITBOY IS ONE YEAR OLD!





I don't know how on earth I forgot this but July 24th marks one year since my first post on this site! I want to say a huuuge thank you to everyboy who has made the site possible, and to all the people who stop by everyday and send me awesome emails and comments, without you the site wouldn't exist...

...well, that's technically a lie..but it wouldn't be half as good!

In celebration of 1 year of BritBoy in L.A. I declare July 24 every year to be worldwide Britboy day!!

On Britboy day you must follow 3 simple rules:

1) Drink a cup of tea and devour a slice of cake or deep fried cod (or deep fried cod cake) every two hours.

2) Use at least one swear word in every sentence.

3)Develop an unhealthy celebrity obession that borders on stalking and ultimately have a restraining order taken out against you.( Which, incidentally, was not my fault, who would think that Keira Knightley would be so twitchy about someone BORROWING all her socks?)

Thanks again everybody for your support and for making this past year so great!

Alexx

P.S. There is absolutely no logical reason for the frog cake, I should have picked a union jack or something, but lets face it what is more exciting? a flag? or an oversized confectionary amphibian with a gleeful grin, rage in his eyes and a bow tie?

I think we all know the answer to that.