Monday, July 17, 2006

Brittany Murphy's alternative career path!





Ok, I'll admit when I first heard that Brittany Murphy was trying her hand at singing I was dubious..Brittany Murphy is good at two things, acting like a crazy person (in her movies) and acting like a slightly less crazy person (in real life). However, since hearing her vocals on Paul Oakenfold's "Faster Kill Pussycat" off the recently released "A Lively Mind" I am actually pleasantly surprised.The single is amazing and Brittany really can sing!

Check out audio and video of the single here:


Audio
Quicktime Lo
Quicktime Hi
Realplayer Lo
Realplayer Hi
Windows Lo
Windows Hi

Video
Windows 200kbps
Windows 300 kbps
Windows 450 kbps
Windows 700 kbps
Quicktime 220kbps
Quicktime 450 kbps
Quicktime 700 kbps

In celebration of Ms. Murphy's new alternative career path I will be giving away a copy of Paul Oakenfold's new album " A Lively Mind" featuring "Faster Kill Pussycat"!

yaaaaaaay!




All you have to do is fill in the gaps:


I think .................... should consider becoming ........................ because ......................

Fill in the gaps with the name of a celebrity, their alternative career path, and why you think it is a good idea.

For example, my answer would be;

"I think Mary Kate Olsen should consider becoming a vagrant that lives under a bypass because she already has the uniform."

Leave your idea as a comment (remember to leave an email address should you win), or email it to me at britboyla@gmail.com. The winner will be announced next Wednesday! Good luck!