Wednesday, January 4, 2006

What did I say yesterday?




It finally happened..after months of endless speculation People has announced that Lindsay Lohan admitted her eating disorder and drug problems to Vanity Fair magazine.

While Lindsay Lohan, admitted to a Miami hospital Monday night after suffering a severe asthma attack, is now "resting comfortably," an explosive interview with the Mean Girls star hits newsstands Wednesday � and lifts the curtain on her self-confessed bulimia, drug use and emotional wreckage over her relationships with her volatile father and her first boyfriend, Wilmer Valderrama.

"I was making myself sick," Lohan, 19, admits to Vanity Fair magazine, of her bulimia.

She credits Saturday Night Live producer Lorne Michaels and head writer Tina Fey with helping solve her eating disorder by staging an intervention. "(They) sat me down, literally before I was going to do (SNL), and they said, 'You need to take care of yourself. We care about you too much, and we've seen too many people do this, and you're talented,' and I just started bawling. I knew I had a problem and I couldn't admit it."

Adds Lohan, "I saw that SNL after I did it. My arms were disgusting. I had no arms."

The actress also says that she used drugs "a little," then quickly adds: "I've gotten that out of my system. ... I don't want people to think that I've done ... you know what I mean? It's kind of a sore subject."

I think we can all safely assume that the hospitalization was more than an asthma attack...while I would like to poke fun at her an eating disorder or drug addiction is nothing to make fun of..I hope she gets better soon

P.S. I am aware that this blog has just become the "obsessed with the Lohan" blog...no more Lindsay posts for a while..unless she does something really crazy like...admits her breast implants! Now THAT would rule!