Wednesday, January 4, 2006

LOHANWATCH UPDATE!

Ok..so I said no more Lohan posts but THIS I have to tell you guys. ALL THAT FOLLOWS IS SPECULATION. I just received 2 emails (one from an anonymous source in the UK and another from supposedly someone close to Lindsay) Both stated that hospital staff found a pregnancy test in her bag when she arrived at the hospital.

I don't know what to make of this...I'm not sure she is pregnant but it would explain some stuff. Maybe it is Jared Leto's baby?
I'm still going with drugs or eating disorder but you never know.

Trust me I will keep you all updated on any more crazy specualtion that I receive.

EDIT: It appears there was some truth to the story..apparantly a friend of Lindsay's made a trip to the store last night with Lindsay's limo driver and brought items back to her hospital room with "several overnight bags and food shopping including a Pregnancy test, Playing cards, mouthwash, Coke, and a box of Cocoa Puffs. The friend declined to comment on Lindsay's condition."

Does it seem slightly fishy to anyone else that she would make her friend go out and get a pregnancy test when she is in..um...A HOSPITAL?? Maybe she could have just asked a doctor for one? hmmmm i'm thinking publicity stunt.

Here are the pics


*REMOVED DUE TO LEGAL REASONS*