Friday, January 6, 2006

NOMINATE ME: The Prince of Blogs!




I'm not normally one to toot my own horn but TOOT TOOT TOOT! The 2006 Blog awards are coming up and it would be really great if i could at least score a nomination. If you like what you have read then please take just 5 minutes of your time and nominate me!

CLICK HERE TO NOMINATE ME

You don't have to fill out all categories but make sure that the categories you do fill out you fill out completely (e.g. don't just nominate me, you MUST nominate 2 others also)

There are a ton of categories but these are the ones that I think I have a shot at or have no chance of winning but would like to be nominated:

best british or irish weblog
best entertainment weblog
most humorous weblog
best writing of a weblog
best-kept-secret weblog
best new weblog
weblog of the year

Thanks a lot :-)

Alexx aka BritBoy

p.s. I have had a lot of emails recently asking why I don't feature photos of myself on the site..well..mainly because I'm not a celebrity (maybe someday but not right now) if you want to know a bit more about me I do have the obligatory myspace page feel free to add me!
As you know you can email me anytime at britboyla@gmail.com
or AIM at TheBritBoyinLA

I love hearing from you guys whether your comments are positive or negative..thats how I can make my blog better...and win AWARDS...LOTS OF AWARDS!