Thursday, January 5, 2006

Sienna Icantdressmyself, "I can't dress myself"




Sienna Miller has finally admitted that she is an idiot who cannot dress herself and has no talent...well not quite. Sienna told American Vogue "No more boho chic! Those two words make me sick now," "I feel less hippie. I just don't want to wear anything floaty or coin-belty ever again. No more gilets, or cowboy boots!"

and talking about how her style has become so mainstream:

"I have all this beautiful stuff from the 60s and 70s that I collected and love, and now someone can get it for like �10 in River Island."

I love the fact that Sienna talks like this when she completely stole her style from Kate Moss in the first place! That's kind of like me dressing up as a pumpkin and then getting mad when other people want to dress like pumpkins...even though I totally stole my style from a pumpkin in the first place...see?

Sometimes things are so much easier to illustrate using vegetable costumes.