Thursday, January 5, 2006

CELEBRITY BB BEGINS! oh. my. god.

As you may or may not know I am unhealthily obsessed with Big Brother..call it what you will..it is like heroin to me. Anyway the 2006 series of Celebrity Big Brother began in the UK today and I'm so annoyed that I can't see it. I know I'm going to be checking the website every ten seconds. As usual about a third of the housemates have never been heard of before...


There's Rula Lenska....who?




Samuel Preston....who?




Maggot....um...what?...who?




Ex Baywatcher Tracie Bingham




Pete "I once saw him in Notting Hill and threw up in my mouth a little" Burns




Shamed TV host Michael Barrymore




ESSEX GIRL and BritBoy fave Jodie Marsh




George Galloway...who I kind of recognise but I don't know where from




Faria Alam, the woman who had an affair with Sven Goran-Eriksson




Basketballer and professional wierdo Dennis Rodman





Well, Channel 4 got the cream of the crop this year didn't they? ..what happened to the rumours about Anna Nicole Smith and Macauley Culkin? You know what...I don't care...as long as Jodie Marsh is in the house....aaah...so Essex...so Chav....so Jodie.


In a rather ingenious twist BB has put one non-celeb, Chantelle, into the house...



...her mission? to convince the other housemates that she is a star. Big Brother gave her a new identity as the lead singer in the fictional band "Kandy Floss"..with a "K"..classy.


Judging by the calibre of the other celebs in there Chantelle will probably be the biggest star anyway...except for Jodie of course..she's A List!