Tuesday, April 18, 2006

SURI HOLMES CRUISE IS BORN!




Oh my gosh! It finally happened..Katie Holmes exploded! Well, she gave birth at least. A little baby girl named "Suri", meaning "Princess" in Hebrew or "Red Rose" in Persian..and I'm guessing "Scientology's biggest future donor" in Scientology language was born at 3am on Tuesday. According to TomKat's publicist the mother and baby are doing well and Suri weighed 7 lbs 7 oz and was 20 inches in length.

Earlier in the week Tom stated that he would be eating the placenta after Katie gave birth. "I thought that would be good. Very nutritious. I'm going to eat the cord and the placenta right there."

I just have this image of poor Suri being ushered into a world where her mother is silent and won't speak to her for 7 days and her father devouring her afterbirth. Hopefully it will all be uphill for her from here...

Congratulations Tom and Katie...and RUN Suri RUN!