Sunday, April 2, 2006

Britney Spears: "I'm just fat!"



Britney Spears told Atlanta Magazine this week:

"First of all, I'm not pregnant and second of all I'm sick of being called fat! I am a young mother and I just had a baby! It's very hurtful that people love to put me down." "My husband loves my body and he has no problem with this! I'm not pregnant, I'm just fat! There's nothing wrong with that and if people have a problem with it they can turn their heads!"

That may well be the smartest thing Britney has ever said







Ok, so she knows that she's fat but she continues to drink Venti green tea ice blendeds? Ok, so I know its green tea but its also about 10 cuploads of sugar and cream...no wonder she has so much junk in the trunk!

EDIT: Ooops! Turns out that this article was an April Fools Day prank by MK over at DListed I thought that it was a bit too insightful for old Brit!