Saturday, April 22, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUR MAJESTY!




How could I have forgotten? Yesterday was the Queen's 80th birthday..Like all British people I take the Queen's birthday very seriously...I dress in a Tuxedo all day, bake her a cake and wrap presents for her. Then in the evening I dress up in a tiara and a shawl, pretend that inanimate objects around my home are members of the royal family and open all the presents and eat the entire cake myself while sitting in my bathtub.

I am then invariably very ill and realise that I have just engaged in transvestism while talking to a ceiling fan that I was convinced was Princess Anne

For some reason I repeat this hideous and mentally disturbing tradition every year..and since I forgot yesterday you know what that means...

Yes I am dressed as an 80 year old woman, eating Angel Food cake batter in my bathtub..

Don't judge me..