Saturday, April 1, 2006

Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards 2006





Yes, it's true! I got a last minute invite to the kids choice awards! How excited was I? Let's just say I was about one excitedness point away from losing all bladder control...hmmm..lets move on...I want to say a HUUUUGE thank you to the people that made it possible for me to go..you know who you are..and when I am invited to the semi annual Danny Glover appreciation convention you will be coming right along with me!

So, now I can officially say that I was in the same room as Will Smith, Lindsay Lohan, Hilary Duff, Bruce Willis, Avril Lavigne, Justin Timberlake, Cameron Diaz, Hugh Jackman, Jessica Alba, Chris Rock, Pink, Chris Brown, Bow Wow, Whoopi Goldberg, Drake Bell and, of course Jack Black! Granted it was an arena..but still...

Jack Black did an AMAZING job of hosting, the whole experience was incredible..although I fear that if I ever hear children singing the Spongebob Squarepants theme again I may have a seizure.

Here is a rundown of all the winners:
   
FAVORITE MOVIE        
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire     
    
FAVORITE MOVIE ACTRESS
Lindsay Lohan    FAVORITE MOVIE ACTOR
Will Smith
    
FAVORITE VOICE FROM AN ANIMATED MOVIE
Chris Rock (Madagascar)    
    
FAVORITE MUSIC GROUP
Green Day    
    
FAVORITE FEMALE SINGER
Kelly Clarkson    

FAVORITE MALE SINGER
Jesse McCartney
    
FAVORITE SONG
Wake Me Up When September Ends (Green Day)    
    
TELEVISION:    
FAVORITE TV SHOW
Drake & Josh    
    
FAVORITE TV ACTRESS
Jamie Lynn Spears  (Zoey 101)    FAVORITE TV ACTOR
Drake Bell (Drake & Josh)
    
FAVORITE CARTOON  
SpongeBob SquarePants    
    
WANNABE AWARD
Chris Rock    
    
SPORTS:    
FAVORITE ATHLETE        
Lance Armstrong    
    
OTHER CATEGORIES:    
FAVORITE VIDEO GAME
Madagascar: Operation Penguin    

FAVORITE BOOK
Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling    

and just some observations that I made of celebrities..cos lets face it...I hardly looked at the stage..I was looking at what Lindsay Lohan was doing in her seat about 98.999% of the time.





Will Smith: is friends with everyone



Hilary Duff: Really needs to stop bringing her sister everywhere. It's getting old.



Haylie Duff: Please stop following Hilary everywhere. It's getting old.



Bruce Willis: Stop attending awards shows for kids.



Jamie Lynn Spears: Stop chewing gum, this isn't a gas station in Kentwood.





Jessica Alba: Stop making every other human on earth look hideous in comparison to you.



Avril Lavigne: Stop rocking the "my hair and skin are merging into the same colour" thing, also known as "Nicole Kidman Syndrome" or "Albino Lab Weasel Disorder"





Lindsay Lohan: Try and look a little bit happier at an awards show for kids..maybe eating something would cheer you up?