Sunday, August 7, 2005

US TV imports: LOST


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I am sooo effing excited, season one of lost premieres in the UK on Wednesday, I have heard so much about this show from my friends in the US..I can't wait to see it! Its kind of annoying that I'll only see about 2 episodes before I leave for L.A. and I'm sure the US is already on like season 37 over there..why is UK TV so behind?

Anyway as I am a complete geek when it comes to all things film and TV I stumbled across a website for the fictional airliner used in Lost (Oceanic Air) There are a couple of surprises and easter eggs if you try hard enough..I'm sure that will keep me occupied until Wednesday.



OCEANIC AIR



PLEASE CAN I ASK THAT NOONE LEAVE ANY COMMENTS THAT COULD BE SPOILERS..I DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!