Sunday, August 14, 2005

Big Brother ENDS


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So, after numerous weeks of bitching, naked jacuzzi-ness, bucking broncos and um...wine bottles...Anthony, the blandest man to ever live won Big Brother 2006. The final between Eugene and Anthony was the closest in the history of Big Brother. I would say that I hate Anthony but that's kind of like saying you hate a potato, I just don't feel strongly enough to dislike him..he's just there....

Makosi should have won, however evil and/or psychologically damaged she was, she made an INCREDIBLE housemate...plus she looked absolutley stunning on eviction night, it's a shame she got booed.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Now I have to find another way to fill my time, no more watching the housemates sleep at 4am while eating honey nut cornflakes....hmmm...