Friday, August 19, 2005

Poor Jude!

Ok, so several of you have emailed me asking if I'm going to put the now infamous nude pics of Jude Law on my site. To be honest I feel kind of sorry for him, to have the world look at you naked is bad enough..but to have bitchy New York journalists making fun of your stuff is even worse. Just read what page six wrote:

In snapshots that recall George Costanza�s infamous �shrinkage� episode on �Seinfeld,� the love-rat actor�s meager manhood is on full display as he changes into a swimsuit outside his mother Maggie Law�s house in Vaudelnay, France.
He�s no Tommy Lee, that�s for sure,� sighed one unimpressed publicist who viewed copies of the paparazzi pix obtained by PAGE SIX.

So, I decided to compromise, I'll post the pics with some slight modifications..that way if Jude Law ever looks at my website the pictures will make him happy and not suicidal, therefore I have put some things that make me happy in the pictures...
Some nice flowers...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A happy unicorn...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A small car full of elves...hooray!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So, if that wasn't good enough you can check out the unedited pics HERE, definately NSFW ..sorry but I'm not about to turn my blog into some sort of British actor brothel..