Thursday, November 3, 2005

The Third Olsen Twin!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Today someone told me that I dress like a male olsen twin?? wtf? Did they mean I dress like a jetsetting billionaire with a vast entertainment empire? No...they meant I dress like a homeless person.

or maybe they meant my fondness for horribly mismatched clothes?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Or my need to show my delicate pink thong everywhere i go?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nope, must be because I chain smoke while wearing a ratty old robe

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Actually I think it was just because I was wearing ripped jeans sunglasses and holding a massive cup of coffee...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Don't you love massive coffee..it makes me feel like a tiny elf...hmmm...

Hey its not all bad, at least they didn't say I dress like a male Ashlee Simpson...bahahahahahaha....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com