Wednesday, November 2, 2005

LUCY DAVIS...WHAT HAPPENED?

You may remember that back in August I started a petition to make Lucy Davis from "The Office" famous in America HERE ...well my petition worked! Lucy has been offered 3 major movie roles in a very short space of time; "The TV Set", "Funny Farm" and "Garfield 2". I can't help but notice that Lucy has changed a lot though, Sky News is reporting that she has lost nearly 3 stone...WHY does this happen as soon as people move to Hollywood? I just moved to Hollywood and can't stop eating Taco Bell and Krispy Kreme!!



Anyway here is what Lucy used to look like...ADORABLE
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Versus Lucy now...GENERIC...sorry its true...just another Bosworth/Witherspoon/Murphy/Miller...*yawn* I expected better from Lucy..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com