Friday, November 4, 2005

Madonna, humping, gas and more...

Two songs that I was really underwhelmed by when I first heard of them are now growing on me..."Can I Have It Like That" by Pharrell and Gwen Stefani and "Hung Up" by Madonna (Links will open iTunes music store)



How old is Madonna now anyway? Like 70? and she is still humping jukeboxes? Dont believe me? Click HERE Clicking link will start download of "Hung Up" Video...look out for humping...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Also, I fear that Madge has succombed to Jlo syndrome aka letting her ass rule her career..did you know it has its own publicist? well it does..and it would like you to address it as Princess Althea Kabbalabutt...

Althea in action...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Even big stars slip up sometimes...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com