Tuesday, November 8, 2005

Laguna Beach: Team Casey

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm kind of over Kristin and LC..thats why I have decided to become the official founder of "Team Casey"...what do I love about Casey so much? well I'm glad you asked:

Exhibit A: She reeealy likes herself..head over to her offical website for some pics like those below. These were taken from her Myspace Profile what is that song in the background?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Exhibit B: She spread a rumour that Alex H. had...um... hygeine problems...well she looks like she smells.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Exhibit 3: The dress she wore to her prom, barbie meets NYC hooker...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Exhibit C:She entered Miss Teen USA, see her photos here

Exhibit D: I'm estimating that at just 18 about half of her body is already man-made, so far I count nose, boobs, teeth, hair, eyelashes...see if you can spot more..its kind of like "I Spy" but with tragic California stereotypes...

Anyway I think I have proved my point GO TEAM CASEY!