Saturday, July 30, 2005

Brit Tribe: GALLERY OF CHAVS

Roll up, roll up, to gawp in amazement at the selection of chavs on display for your viewing enjoyment. Here we have some of the finest celebrity chavs. Please add to the list (I haven't added Jodie Marsh as I think I have given her enough free exposure already)

Britney and Kevin, obviously
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



David and Victoria Beckham (i'm sorry but its true!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



COLEEN MCGLAUVIYCIYRARA, wife of Wayne rooney (when I can't spell I improvise)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com





Christina Aguilera (chav extraordinaire)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Goldie Lookin Chain (granted it's ironic)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Blazin Squad (sadly NOT ironic)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I have to go rinse out my eyes now..