Thursday, July 28, 2005

Brit Stereotypes: US TV

Have you ever noticed the way in which British people are portrayed on US TV? both me and my american friends have noticed a startling trend..lets just look at a quick overview of UK tv "personalities" who have made it in the US:



Anne Robinson: Evil

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Simon Cowell: Evil

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Trinny and Susanna: Bossy and Evil

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Kim and Aggie: Bossy, Evil and Annoying

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Stewie from family guy: Bossy, Evil, Dictatorial and set on murdering his own mother

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My guess is that the next "personality" to travel to the US will be Gordon Ramsay, I'm sure he'll so wonders for the stereotype

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Just more proof that Americans NEED me to have my own reality TV show..its not for me...its for the good of all mankind