Sunday, July 24, 2005

Brit Style: Charm Necklaces

Charm necklaces are currently the accesory of choice amongst British celebrities. Fashion retailers however have been relatively slow to catch on to the trend. Actor Olando Bloom is rarely seen without at least one charm necklace and often wears two or three.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

David and Victoria Beckham show off his and hers charm necklaces on holiday in St. Tropez
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I love the fact that no two necklaces are the same and can be composed of just about anything, a shell from the beach, an old ring that no longer fits or holiday souvenirs.

I have started on my own charm necklace and am considering custom making them for others. If anyone is interested I may open a store on the website. Let me know...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com