Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Rino Nakasone - Music

Real Name: Rino Nakasone
DOB: June 11th 1979
Height: 5'6"
Eyes: Brown
Hair Color: Optional
Favourite Food: Japanese Food
Favourite Color: Blue
Music She likes: Pop, Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson and TLC
Gwen's Definition: mu€sic n.
1. The art of organising sound.
2. Vocal sounds having some degree of rythm, melody, and harmony.
3. A musical composition or body of such compositions.
The soundtrack of my life, feel it, shut up and listen, keep on dancing. (see also) life.

About Music: Music has charisma, she does stuff like pull faces for the camera. She stands out in the Harajuku Girls because her dancing is so tight and precise. Angel describes Music as; "..the goofiest, silliest person I know. Music is very like straight up, like i'll ask for her advice and she'll just give it to me straight up even if she thinks it's gonna hurt me, she keeps is real."

About Rino
Rino was born and raised in Okinawa, Japan. She made her way to Los Angeles in 1991 to pursue her dance dreams. Her hard work and dedication have lead to her becoming one of the most well respected dancers in L.A. She currently dances for 2 all women dance crews, "Best Kept Secrets" and "Beat Freaks". Gwen Stefani is but one of her dancer credits, she has also worked with, Britney Spears, Missy Elliot, Mary J Blige and many more.


Interveiw with Music

"What's up, I'm Music from the Harajuku Girls. Yay! So why is my name Music? Ok, I'll tell you why. One day Gwen and I went to dinner at the Japanese restaurant. At the table she stared at me and said, "You are Music".
So I said, "Cool!, OK", cause I always love to dance and I love music very much. I think, you know, we just have a special connection. I was a big big fan of Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson and TLC.
I learned how to dance from them on TV, I studied by myself nobody tought me how to dance except them and their dancers. I am originally from Okinawa, Japan, Yay! People from Okinawa are like this you know.
You guys wanna know how I met the Gwen? Yeah, I'll tell you! I was jogging on main street in Okinawa called Ouksaidori. I suddenly hear this "Tick tock, tick tock!", "What the hell is this?". Then I looked back and I saw this lady singing, "I'm just a girl!" "Tick tock, tick tock". She was chasing me, I said, "Hell no!" she can not catch up with me! But I had already been in her fantasy world, "Oh my goodness".
The best thing about being in the Harajuku girls is that I love the performances very much so I'm totally happy that I can dance as much as possible. And one more thing, I can appeal our dance to the world of Japanese, it is very honoured. I am very lucky to get this opportunity, oh one more thing, I can be around Gwen all the time! You jealous?" (http://lamb.kuuchuu.net/)