Monday, September 1, 2008

Mayuko Kitayama - Baby

Mayuko Kitayama - Baby

Real Name: Mayuko Kitayama


DOB: ?

Favourite Food: Japanese Food

Favourite Color: Maroon

Music she likes: Funk Soul

Gwen's Definition: ba€by (ba€be) n., pl. -bles
  1. A very young child
  2. The youngest member of a family or crew. My main sqeeze, my honey, my plaything.
  3. What boys say
  4. Hot sexy thing that makes me go crazy
  5. My lamb lover.

About Baby: Baby is the youngest of the group. Angel said; "When i first met Baby i thought she was so innocent and naive and just, you know this little young Japanese girl who just moved to America trying to dance. And she still is sweet and innocent and naive but she's also very smart and she knows what's up."

Interveiw with Baby

"Hey what's up, I'm Baby from the Harajuku Girls and I'm originally from Mishoigarkouoru city in Japan. I had been dancing in Japan but I felt something was missing, I moved to New York and there I practised dancing alot at the dancing studio.

One day I got a phonecall from the owner of that studio, and she said, "You can't stay here! Go and get outta here right now!". I was so upset and got back to her, "OK I'm outta here right now" and I cried so hard and packed up everything and got on the plane. But the plane landed in London, I dunno why but in London I dressed like... with a bra and funny and fake eyelashess.

I also took pictures of myself and took pictures to use for CD jackets. Then I was invited to her stage, now I'm here! Gwen named me Baby, the reason why is maybe because I'm the youngest member in the Harajuku Girls. I always follow after the three older members, who follow after Gwen.

I love touching Gwen's butt and I'm so jealous of her body, she has such a perfect butt and her face is so cute! The most wonderfull thing about being in the Harajuku Girls I think is the great co-operation between American popstar Gwen and our Japanese dancers.

At the same time we can appeal to our public too, in karate which only Japanese people know.
And i think that all things are capable and I really, really, really enjoy our dancing performances and I love it. One more thing I can meet my husband Pharrell! (http://lamb.kuuchuu.net/)