Thursday, April 5, 2007

Nicolette Sheridan, Firehouse Dogs and more...



A few days in L.A. can end up with some of the most unexpected experiences of your life, to date nothing can top my evening clubbing with Tara Reid and a group of midget kiss impersonators but the events of the past few days give it a run for its money. In the past 2 days I...

1) Saw British TV Presenters Ant and Dec scoffing food at Mel's diner in West Hollywood, I was excited even though no one knew or cared who they were except me... ITS AND AND DEC! LOVE THEM!

2)Saw 'Desperate Housewives' Nicolette Sheridan at the Getty Center behaving very weirdly and extremely overdressed in a white suit.

3) Heard a VERY juicy rumour about a high profile TV star, I am forbidden from naming names but might post it as a blind item later this week..

4)Seen the release of a movie named 'Firehouse Dog', lets just think about that for a moment... FIREHOUSE. DOG. Thats some quality filmmaking

5) Had a tramp throw a spoon at me on Rodeo Drive. The highlight of my week.

Lets hope the rest of my time in L.A provides me with much much more!