Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Jessica Simpson is .........



I'm sorry I couldn't bring myself to finish the title as there is no word to describe what I am seeing. Do you remember the days when Jessica Simpson used to be hot? Hell, do you even remember the days when Jessica Simpson looked like a human being?

Well..those days are long gone, and she appears to be moulding herself into a mixture between a rodeo clown and a sedated lemur. I don't quite know what Jessica was trying to say with these pants..but they are pretty much the ugliest pair of pants I have ever seen, EVER, with the possible exception being the pair of multicoloured pants with a porpoise motif that I insisted on wearing everywhere as a child.

The difference being that I was 5, not 25, and I also thought that putting a tablecloth round my neck and climbing up a fence would make me fly.