Thursday, February 22, 2007

I need your input!

Hey everyone,

I know I have been less than conscientous with the blog recently but I'm trying to turn that around. I have mentioned in several past emails that I would like to expand/shift the content and style of the blog in order to keep things fresh for both you guys and myself.

It would be a great help if some of you could fill in this poll and let me know what you would like to see more of on Britboy.

I PROMISE the posting drought has ended, come and stock up on all the Britboy goodness you need from now on!

Alexx


PollPub.com VoteWhat would you like to see more of on Britboy in L.A?
Just more freaking posts!
More diverse topics: fashion news, movie news...
More about my own life and projects
A brand spanking new layout
A forum or interactive features
An online store
Other (please leave as a comment)



View Results

Poll powered by PollPub.com Free Polls