Thursday, February 22, 2007

BRITBOY EXCLUSIVE: Diana Ross really likes her muffins!



I may have not posted in..well...forever, but for good reason. I was back in L.A. performing some celebrity espionage and I had quite the experience on my first night back in La La land:

Did I manage to see bald Britney? No. Better.
A fresh out of rehab Lindsay Lohan? Better.
DIANA ROSS LOSING HER SHIT AT A SUPERMARKET WORKER!

I witnessed the wrath of the Ross first hand, and it wasn't pretty. As I was walking through Ralph's in Beverly Hills stocking up on essentials, you know..milk, bread, every American tabloid in existence, I became aware of a woman with inordinately large hair walking down the aisle towards me, and then I froze in my tracks..it was DIANA FREAKING ROSS.

I have to say in person Diana Ross looks more like how you would expect Diana Ross to look if she were a crazy homeless person. She is all hair, oversized clothes and Ugg boots. Anyway after scoping her out more to make sure out was her I followed her sneakily round the store..so sneakily that I managed to crash my cart into a giant stack of crystal light.

I followed her to the checkout where she proceeded to go NUTS at the checkout woman because they didn't have her favourite chocolate chip muffins in store. She YELLED for over 10 minutes about how she had specifically requested the muffins on her last visit and they weren't there, so much so that a crowd formed just to gawp at her.

That's pretty rock & roll! The Ross treats the supermarket just like her own personal dressing room! I was half expecting her to open up a platter of fresh fruit, light some candles and sit in the cereal aisle while she requested that they play 'Chain Reaction' over the speaker system. Then maybe she could go and take a crap in the canned goods aisle while they play 'Stop! in the Name of Love."!!

Ok. I just managed to even gross myself out with that one.