Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A little note for Mischa Barton



Ok, so I know I've been posting about Mischa a lot recently but she has become the metaphorical thorn in my side, or rather the literal talentless beanpole in my side.

I know that didn't quite make sense but go with it anyway.

Now that I am back in L.A. Mischa has taken it upon herself to invade my homeland with her promotional shoe tour. Just wait and ingest those words a little: An "actress"..... on A. PROMOTIONAL. SHOE. TOUR...

hmm..is there something wrong with this picture?

Mischa. these words are said with the best intentions: Please pack your bags and leave England as I'm sure not many people want to buy your fugly shoes, then please take the money you earned on the O.C if you haven't already spent it on newboy caps and dresses that look like garbage bags and live a life of quiet luxury.

I am really sick becoming enraged and feeling the urge to write about you, thus perpetuating the belief that you are in fact newsworthy.

Sighhhh