Friday, March 9, 2007

Christina Aguilera is too hot for words



Ok so I was a little slow getting round to watching Christina Aguilera's new single for 'Candyman' and dear sweet jesus do I regret it. Christina is just getting hotter and hotter by the day, and the prospect of 3 Christinas in the video is just a bit too much for me to handle. I mean, does she want people to actually burst into flames looking at her? because thats pretty close to happening.

I know people say that she is overdoing the whole vintage look but to them I say SHUT THE HELL UP! Christina can keep rocking this look for as long as she wants, and while that continues to happen I will continue to sit in the corner of my room replaying the video over and over whilst rocking back and forth and holding a pillow wearing a platinum blonde wig and false eyelashes.