Friday, November 17, 2006

THE END OF THE WORLD IS NEARLY HERE!!



A.K.A: THE TOMKAT WEDDING IS THIS WEEKEND!

Oh god, it's like heaven for me when Scientology celebrities get married! Everyone from Jim Carey to Jennifer Lopex and Brooke Shields have landed in Bracciano, Italy to gawp at the bride, groom and alien baby princess in the ceremony of the year!

Tom and Katie have been photographed all over Rome and have started taking baby Suri out with them!!! Is it wrong that I have a bit of a fascination with a 7 month old baby?

Trust me, one day she will be leading us all in an intergalactic war!



Katie looks amazing...



Tom looks squat and bloated...



I would quite like to nickname him "Flumpkling"...



Suri looks like she wants to escape...



And also like she is looking through my computer screen and deep into my soul...