Thursday, September 28, 2006

Rachel Bilson is unbearably cute




There is really no story to go with these photos of Rachel Bilson walking through LAX other than she seems to get cuter and more adorable by the day.

I'm pretty sure her father must be a jolly gnome and her mother is a fluffy kitten.













She makes me want to do that weird, high pitched cooing voice that you do when you see a baby or a puppy...but I'll never make that mistake again...

..all I'm saying is that leprechauns aren't as sweet and friendly as you might think...

and some of them have the uncanny ability to make gardening implements fit where you wouldn't think they could...

How was I to know that saying "who's a clever boy" in a squeaky voice would unleash the wrath of the diminutive Irish?

Fucking leprechauns.