Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Walrus and the Aniston...



hmmmm.. it seems that some stars forget that it's the fans who get them to the top....

At the premiere of her new movie "The Break Up" this week, Jennifer Aniston sped past waiting fans and paparazzi, covering her face with her hair as she left the event. Jennifer did not stop for photos or autographs but made time to say "Thank You" to a fan who yelled that she looked hot...

I was at the event myself and managed to snap a couple of pics of Jennifer as she ran to get into her car...





Now, I can understand why celebrities avoid photographers when they are, say, taking their kids to school, or spanking a midget transvestite in the parking lot at Denny's..but not at a movie premiere!! You are there to promote the movie, you should do anything that the fans tell you!

For example, if I was a celebrity and my fans asked me to grease myself up with "I can't believe it's not butter", writhe around on the floor, and squeal like a jubilant walrus I WOULD!

...here is how Jennifer should respond if faced with that same challenge...









These are the kinds of things that celebrities should do for us, its not much to ask!

Anyway Jennifer decided to show us some of her other skills in the June issue of "Harpers Bazaar"



SHE CAN TAKE PHOTOS!!



SHE CAN WEAR BIG CARDIGANS ON THE BEACH!!



AND AGAIN!!! SHE'S NO ONE TRICK PONY!!



AND SHE CAN STRADDLE A BIKE WITH LEGS AKIMBO!!

Well, she may be no buttered up walrus impersonator but Jen is quite entertaining enough for me...