Friday, May 26, 2006

Kate Moss does NOT like being photographed




Kate Moss lashed out at the paparazzi trying to get a sneaky photo of her recently. Kate apparently kicked and cursed at the photographers before lighting up a cigarette and walking calmly away.

Now, from anyone normal, or Weseal McWeaslface Sienna Miller, I would not tolerate this sort of behaviour, but with Kate I feel like she is justified. The woman is photographed 24/7 for her job, she doesn't want to take her job home with her! If you worked in a fish shop would you want people hurling catfish at you in the street? I think not!

Also, Kate's demeanor is like a mischevious, chain smoking 5 year old..she could literally come up and kick me in the face and I would still roll her a cigarette and tell her to run off and play with her dolls like a good little girl!