Monday, March 27, 2006

My wild, wierd and very surreal weekend...




Let me just preface this by saying I know I haven't posted in ages..but you will totally forgive me when you hear what my weekend was like. Also I know I don't normally post about myself...but this is all too good to miss...

My weekend started out going to the Premiere for the movie "Adam and Steve" starring Parker Posey and some other people that I don't care about becuase they aren't Parker Posey...



The movie was genuinely one of the wierdest films I have ever seen, and not wierd in a good way...It literally segwayed from scenes of someone crapping on the floor to heavy conversations about 9/11...I wish I was kidding but I'm not.

Save your money and go see V for Vendetta instead..at least you get to see things BLOW UP instead of things BLOW OUT of someones ass.

Then on Saturday night me and a friend hit up Privilege on Sunset...after an HOUR AND A HALF WAIT IN LINE (how exclusive can a club be?) We got inside. There we mingled with the..ahem..A List likes of Tara "how much alcohol can my body hold?" Reid and Mickey "How much surgery can my face take?" Rourke.



For some reason every time I looked at Tara I thought of a wolverine..I realise that there is no logical explanation for this..I just thought you would like to know that if Tara Reid was an animal she would be a wolverine..a wolverine that rummages through trash cans for leftover bottles of beer...

..somehow we were mistaken for VIPS and ended up at a Private party downstairs where midgets dressed as KISS were performing..again I wish I was kidding. Is that really what stars find entertaining..midget rockers? Anyway, the thought of me being a VIP made me laugh so much..I took the damn bus to get to the club..the LA city bus..where a man was trying to eat a pair of gloves. VIP my aunt fanny.

Then on Sunday I went for lunch at Chateau Marmont, which is honestly one of the nicest places I have ever been, such a little tranquil haven in the middle of L.A. I can see why stars want to live there. We ate a few tables away from Anna Faris




She is sooo cute in real life, I just couldn't get over how different she is to Cindy in the Scary Movie series..to be expected I suppose...

So from midgets, to glove eating bus passengers to a drunken Tara Reid...that was my weekend and I hope there are many more just like it to come!