Monday, March 27, 2006

Keira turns 21!



Keira Knightley celebrated her 21st birthday this week with a party in London that apparently involved dressing up in 20s flapper gear, looking like a genetic clone of Winona Ryder and getting her guests to wear pig masks.





The party was apparently pretty debauched..if that is even a word. I never pegged Keira for the type to enjoy wearing masks of farmyard animals..but I would let her dress me as a pig if she wanted.

Hell, I would let her dress me up like Pippi Longstocking and make me perform scenes from The Sound of Music as she pelted me with rotten vegetables if it made her happy...

Ok, so that was a trip into my psyche that none of you asked for.

So here are some more pictures that will hopefully erase that hideous image that is seared into your brain...