Thursday, February 2, 2006

Pregnancywatch!






My old pal Katie Holmes was spotted out and about bearing her belly (almost) in some kind of wierd unitard contraption. I'm sorry but EVERY time I see photos of her I am so suspicious..there is just something amiss.


I'm sure lycra unitards are a common pregnant woman outfit but I just wonder about the fact that it so conveniently covers the pregnant part of her stomach..I'm not buying it...prosthetic belly.



In other news Britney Spears and Kevin Federline may be creating a second hillbilly. According to "In Touch" magazine:


"Shoppers in Malibu were stunned when the former pop princess grabbed her belly and announced to the entire centre "That's right, number two!". The star was apparently distressed that so many people were looking at her in the high-end furniture store Shabby Chic that she felt the need to retaliate. One of Britney's closest friends told In Touch magazine: "Britney is definitely pregnant again. She's acting the same way she did when she was pregnant with her first child."


Has everyone forgotten that "number two" also refers to a bowel movement? I know that when I've eaten some bad Mexican food I yell "number two!" to everyone...you know...just so they know...