Monday, February 20, 2006

BYE BYE SIENNA!




In the best news I have heard all year..actually scrap that, in my entire life, Sienna Miller says she may quit acting! According to Ananova:

Sienna Miller says she is considering quitting acting because of the press attention. Sienna, who is no longer dating Jude Law, says she hates being in the spotlight.

According to The Sun she said: "If my life continues the way it's been in the last couple of months, or gets worse, then it's not worth it. I love my job but that level of scrutiny, that pressure, it's just not worth it - I'd rather not act than have that. I love England but I could live somewhere else if I had to."

Please god don't let this be a mistake or a joke, like the time someone told me that drinking antifreeze would make me taller...

I didn't end up any taller but did end up with internal 3rd degree burns, having my stomach pumped and blue skin for 3 days.

Let's just say that if Sienna doesn't quit acting soon I will happily drink antifreeze again...

and I'd finish the bottle.