Monday, January 21, 2008

Bye Bye Britboy.

Hey everyone,

As I'm sure you have noticed I haven't been posting in a while. To be honest I'm not sure what I'm going to do about this little blog of mine. It has been a big part of my life for a few years now...

Therefore I'm going to be taking a break until I decide what is best to do. I'm working on some other very exciting projects at the moment and I sincerely hope that any readers I still have will take a look at them when they surface. The way I'm feeling right now I'm not going to continue with the celebrity blog but Britboy in L.A. might morph into something entirely different...

I'm sorry to those of you who have emailed me asking when I will update again, and I don't want to keep your hopes up. I don't want to say this is the end because it isn't... this is just goodbye for a while and there is something even more exciting round the corner!

Thank you to everyone who has ever read, commented on, emailed me about, written about, talked about or told a friend about my blog, it means a hell of a lot to me. I hope to entertain you all again very soon with something different!

Alexx

p.s. If you are severely emotionally scarred by the departure of Britboy then visit http://www.youtube.com/alexxshannon and check out some skits I recently filmed with some friends.

p.p.s: This post is actually my 400th! Do i have good timing or what?