Wednesday, October 4, 2006

What's in Prince Harry's pants?




Britboy reader Kiana sent me this photo of Prince Harry waving goodbye to a friend with something that looks like it could maim people tucked up in his shorts.

I've always wondered why there are constantly photos of Harry with his hand down his pants at Polo matches...and I think we have the answer..although I don't think it is what most people think it is...I think he's hiding something down there.

For that reason I have drawn up a shortlist to the much debated question.."What's in Prince Harry's pants?"

1. A confused puppy.

2. A Mariachi band.

3. Asparagus spears.

4. Bacon.

5. A delightful Queen Anne table circa 1740.

6. Jesus.

7. Prince Charles.

8. The ugly one out of Mis Teeq.

9. Peace in the Middle East.

10. A blue hippo named Cassius.

Now, I think that provides a pretty comprehensive rundown of what could be in Prince Harry's pants.

Personally I'm hoping it's the last one..I know we all want peace in the Middle East and everything...

...but I also want to build sandcastles with a blue hippo..

and if you really think about it, that's just as important.