Monday, August 14, 2006

Goodbye LA! Hello LO!

So..yeah..I thought that abbreviating London to LO would make it feel
slightly more exciting and guess what...it doesn't.

I'm leaving la la land for about 6 months to finish up with school and
make preparations to come back for good..

But don't worry..Britboy in LA will carry on as usual, just give me a
few days to adjust to the jet lag and the lack of celebrities that I
will see while going for my morning coffee..

Thanks to everyone who made my first full year in the states so
enjoyable..you all know who you are! Especially Crystal the hypoglycemic
cheerleader!!!

Also, the photo is supposed to be a photo of the plane but since its
dark it probably just looks like a collection of lights...so amuse
yourself and join the dots into a whale...or a ladle..or Paris Hilton's
ass..whatever you feel like...and my posts will be back before you know
it!

Thanks again everyone, bye bye USA!