Friday, October 28, 2005

I'M STARTING A PETITION

OK, why aren't Orlando Bloom and Kirsten Dunst an official couple yet? I SAW Elizabethtown...I SAW the love...and I SAW how the love appeared to continue offscreen. I'm not going to deny that if they were to get together they would be my ultimate celebrity couple, i just need to figure out what to do with Jake Gyllenhaal and Kate Bosworth? COME ON PEOPLE...LETS GET ORLANDO AND KIRSTEN TOGETHER..then I can be really funny and call them "Orlsten" or "Kirlando" or "Orldunst"..ok that one sucked but you get the idea...here are 7 reasons why they should be together..



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
They try and look sultry together!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
They wear sunglasses together!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
They both like boats!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
They dress to compliment eachother!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kirsten already looks pregnant...who knows?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
They like to arrange themselves like ABBA album covers!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
They like to gaze at eachother!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Well, this is kind of self explanatory...